The bridge was designed as an extension of the Bridge XI layout, but with more advanced features.
This version includes an below-lit glass floor, physical control buttons (including flight sticks), and a holographic display for the main viewscreen.
Two sets of doors at the rear of the bridge lead to elevator lifts.
* Poser figure file (obj, cr2/ png), with 198,134 polygons.
* Highly-detailed control surfaces with modelled dials, levels, and buttons.
* All of the chairs are separate parts which can be rotated or repositioned in the scene.
* The captain’s chair can not rotate.
* The left and right stand-up stations can be hidden or shown to further customize your scene.
* The left and right columns can also be hidden or shown.
* All of the walls can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
* The left and right rear doors can open and close with Pose Controls dials on the Body.
– The lift interiors can be seen when the doors are opened.
* Multiple “Light” materials for more customization.
* One texture scheme with texture, bump, and transparency maps.
Hide/ Show Presets:
* Hide/ show each wall, the columns, and the ceiling.
– Hiding and showing the rear alcoves hides and shows the corresponding doors.
* Twenty camera files are included.
* The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
– You can use these camera angles to render your scenes or use them as a starting point and adjust them as needed.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro 2012.
Designed for use in Poser 6 and above and not supported in any other software.
Poser 6, Poser 7