This Package contains the “Angelic Armor by Exnem” set of meshes for Daz Studio 4 and above, for use with Genesis 8 Female. All items come separate so you can mix and match with other sets, or just load the parts you want.
Try Bluehost its fast
Angelic Belt Bags
Angelic Chest Piece
Angelic Neck Guard
Angelic Shoulder Pads
Two material sets are included; Brown and Blue. All materials are for Iray only.
A pose for the feet is included in the pose folder.
Daz Studio 4+
All of this product’s content was created by Exnem
Genesis 8 Female
Extract the zip-archive with your unzip program:
– Open your unzip program and press the button -Extract To-
– Select the folder with you DAZ Studio libraries (e.g.: C:UsersPublicDocumentsMy DAZ 3D Library)
– Make sure that an option to extract full paths is selected to make sure you keep the right folder structures within your DAZ folder.
Usage Tips or Limitations:
To use correctly you have to follow this steps for each part:
1) Load your Genesis 8 figure (it may be already morphed if you wish)
2) Load the desired outfit part by double clicking while the G8 Figure is selected.
3) Apply the materials you want from the Materials folder.
4) Repeat steps 2 to 3 for each outfit part.
DAZ Studio 4.9.4 (Needed for G8F/M)
Compatible figures: Genesis 8 Female