This Package contains the “Cowgirl” set of meshes for DAZ Studio 4.9 for Genesis 8 Females
Included are 4 different opened styles for the Vest. Of course these can also be achieved using the morphs inside the base vest, so this are included mostly in case you are using other morphs for the breasts that could cause the open morphs to deform.
Try Bluehost its fast
Included in this package are:
Vest (4 styles)
Hat Smart Prop
8 different Material and texture sets for each piece:
Expose left Breast
Expose Right Breast
Cover Left Breast
Cover Right Breast
This is the DAZ Studio version for Genesis 8 Females. It supports all Genesis 8 Female Base morphs and Victoria 7.
Included are materials for both 3Delight and Iray renderers.
Outfit parts are loaded using the Iray version Materials as default.
The Hat Prop has several morphs so you can fit it to any hair you want to use underneath, as well as to help you change the shape as desired.
DAZ Studio 4.9
All of this product’s content was created by Exnem
Genesis 8 Female
Extract the zip-archive with your unzip program:
– Open your unzip program and press the button -Extract To-
– Select the folder with you DAZ Studio libraries (e.g.: C:UsersPublicDocumentsMy DAZ 3D Library)
– Make sure that an option to extract full paths is selected to make sure you keep the right folder structures within your DAZ folder.
Usage Tips or Limitations:
To use correctly you have to follow this steps for each part:
1) Load your Genesis 8 figure (it may be already morphed if you wish)
2) Load the desired outfit part by double clicking while the G8 Figure is selected.
3) Apply the materials you want from the Materials folder.
4) Repeat steps 2 to 3 for each outfit part.
5) Certain Feet poses may have clipping (pokethru) with the boots. In this case select the G8 Figure Feet (and/or toes as the case may be),
go to Parameters tab, then Display, and set Visibility to off to hide the feet inside the boots.
DAZ Studio 4.9.4 (Needed for G8F/M)
Compatible figures: Genesis 8 Female