Are you top gun enough to take a ride on the highway to the danger zone?
Inspired by the design of the F14 swing-wing jet-fighter, this DAZ Studio model includes an opening canopy, movable wings, moving tail rudders, poseable missiles, and more.
Try Bluehost its fast
The F-14 Tomcat is a supersonic, twin-engine, two-seat, variable-sweep wing aircraft. The F-14 was the United States Navy’s primary maritime air superiority fighter, fleet defense interceptor and tactical reconnaissance platform from 1974 to 2006. It later performed precision strike missions once it was integrated with the Low Altitude Navigation and Targeting Infrared for Night LANTIRN system. The F-14 was developed after the collapse of the F-111B project, and was the first of the American teen-series fighters which were designed incorporating the experience of air combat against MiGs during the Vietnam War.
* DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 48,544 polygons.
* Canopy can open and close with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* Front wings swing outward.
* Main wings can swing back.
– A Pose Control dial on the Body controls both main wings and both front wings.
* Tail rudders can rotate with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* Landing gear can be hidden or shown.
* Landing gear doors can open and close.
* The front and rear fuel tanks can be hidden or shown, depending on the needs of your scene.
* All four missiles (two right, two left) are separate Body parts, which can be hidden or shown.
– The trans dials on the missiles are visible, which means you can position them anywhere in the scene, for example, to simulate them firing from the aircraft.
* The left and right wing flaps can rotate up and down.
– A Pose Control dial on the Body raises or lowers both flaps.
– A second Pose Control dial on the Body raises or lowers the flaps opposite each other for banking turns.
* Low-polygon pilot and co-pilot models are included- these are separate parts which can be hidden or shown, depending on the needs of your scene.
– These were included so you can have people in your aircraft without adding a fully textured and clothed M4 figure to the scene.
Hide/ Show Presets:
* In Flight: level flight, with landing gear hidden.
* Flight Landed: all wheels on the ground, with landing gear shown.
* Hide/ Show landing gear, which also opens and closes the front landing gear doors.
* Hide/ Show front fuel tank
* Hide/ Show rear fuel tank
* Hide/ Show pilot 1 and pilot 2
* One set of texture maps with corresponding bump and specular maps, all at 1024×1024 pixels.
* All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY