The F-15E Strike Eagle is a modern United States all-weather strike fighter, designed for long-range interdiction of enemy ground targets deep behind enemy lines. A derivative of the F-15 Eagle air superiority fighter, the Strike Eagle proved its worth in Desert Storm, carrying out deep strikes against high-value targets and providing close air support for coalition troops. The F-15E Strike Eagle can be distinguished from the F-15 Eagle by its darker camouflage and the presence of the conformal fuel tanks attached to the aircraft’s fuselage.
The F-15E’s deep strike mission is a radical departure from that of the F-15, since it was designed as an air superiority fighter under the mantra “not a pound for air-to-ground”. The basic airframe, however, proved versatile enough to produce a very capable strike fighter. While designed for ground attack, it retains much of the air-to-air lethality of the F-15, and can defend itself against enemy aircraft.
Try Bluehost its fast
* DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 102,326 polygons.
* Canopy can open and close with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* Tail rudders can rotate with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* Landing gear can open/ close.
* Landing gear doors can open/ close.
– One Pose Control dial on the Body controls both the landing gear and landing gear doors.
* Landing gear wheels can rotate (with A Pose Control dial on the Body).
* The fuel pylon/ tank is a separate part which can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
* Two sets of left and right wing flaps on the main wings can rotate up and down.
– A Pose Control dial on the Body raises or lowers both flaps.
– A second Pose Control dial on the Body raises or lowers the flaps opposite each other for banking turns.
* The Right and left control sticks can rotate forward/ back and left/ right.
* One set of texture maps with corresponding bump and specular maps, all at 1024×1024 pixels.
* All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY