Introduction: Jacobean is a style of furniture popular during the early 17th century England when the Scottish King, James VI took the throne of England during the unison between the two countries in 1603-1625. Art and style shifted as the two united under one king, Jacobean furniture was one of the key shifts that later inspired Charles II in the mid to late 17th century.
In all Jacobean furniture, such as the side and end chairs, notable perpendicular legs join to the tapered recessed seating. Another key feature was the smooth square rear legs with Lathed Frontal legs. With an angled back support, arch, and crown; a Bas-relief would be carved into the backing depending on the region and family.
The Jacobean English Table spans 8 and a half feet long with the width of 3 feet, and 32 inches in height. Surrounding the table, are a set of 8 chairs; 6 side chairs, and 2 end chairs with the height of 39 inches. These chairs were popular in England and Scotland and would be seen in the long dining rooms in Manor Estates. The residents and guests would partake in formal and festive dinner parties taking in all of the English grandeur.
What’s Included and Features
- Jacobean English Dining Table Set (.DUF)
- Jacobean English Table Set
- Jacobean English Table
- Jacobean English End Chair
- Jacobean English Side Chair
- Jacobean English Side Chair 1K Standard, 4K Standard, 4K Ultra Material Presets
- Jacobean English End Chair 1K Standard, 4K Standard, 4K Ultra Material Presets
- Jacobean English Dining Table 1K Standard, 4K Standard, 4K Ultra Material Presets
- Vintage new: 1K , 4K , 4K Ultra
- Vintage Worn: 1K, 4K , 4K Ultra
- Unfinished Wood 1K , 4K , 4K Ultra
- Textures Includes:
- 700 Texture, Height, Roughness and Normal Maps (4096 x 4096)
- Daz Studio 3Delight Material Presets (.DUF)
Daz Studio 4.12
DazCentral, Daz Connect, DIM, Manual Install