– Improved JCM transfer and performance
– Face Morph Changes
– Expressions: Mouth Open, SmileWide and SmileSoft (formerly in mouth injections) have been moved to base La Femme 1.1
– Mouth Morphs added: Dentals Down-Up, Dentals Fwd-Back, Dentals Smaller, Teeth Expand
– Eye Morphs added: Iris Flat
Try Bluehost its fast
– Body Morph Changes:
– Hand Morphs: Added GM Thumb Morph and GM FingerMorphs (special thanks to Ghostman for this contribution)
– Body Fixes: Added underarm morphs to fix arms down when sleeveless clothing is used.
– Added HR Clothing DEV and Dress DEV rig. These rigs are 4X resolution of the original dev rigs. Recommended
to transfer rigging and JCMs to clothing. JCM and other morph transfers will require less smoothing in your
clothing when using this.
– JCMs and LaFemme’s base body morphs are included in the base HR clothing dev rig.
– Morph injection poses for the HR Dev Rig will be added to Blackhearted’s “Femme Fatale” and Deecey’s “LaFemme Body
kit in their respective product updates.
WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU READ THE LA FEMME USER GUIDE.PDF FILE LOCATED IN THE DOCUMENTATION FOLDER. There are many helpful tips in there for use and content development for La Femme.
**********ARE YOU A VENDOR, OR WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEARN TO CREATE SUPPORTING CONTENT FOR THE LA FEMME 1.1 FIGURE? WE HAVE SOME REALLY NICE TUTORIALS FOR YOU TO DO JUST THAT HERE:
La Femme PRO updated material:
La Femme PRO morph improvements by Nerd3D and Deecey
Additional morphs for eyes, teeth, and hands by Blackhearted, Deecey, and special thanks to Ghostman for hand fixes
HR Dev Suit rigging and smoothing by Nerd3D
HR DEV Dress rigging and smoothing by Nerd3D, Glitterati3D, and Deecey
Morph injections for HR DEV Rigs by Deecey (injections for Blackhearted’s Femme Fatale and Deecey’s LaFemme Body Kit will be provided separately to purchasers of those body morph packages)
La Femme has amazing features that are designed to utilize all the power of Poser 11. She is the Poser 11 figure that you have been waiting and asking for. Beauty combined with versatility and ease of use.
Here are some of her key features:
• New figure for Poser 11, modelled and rigged from the ground up.
• Built by a team of 4 people with nearly 100 years of collective Poser experience.
• Extremely easy to pose and animate
• Pretty right out of the box.
MODELING (by Blackhearted)
• Beautifully modeled and sculpted base model by Blackhearted
• Designed for subdivision. Use low subdivision when posing, and high subdivision when rendering.
• NOTE: The geometry furnished with La Femme is not designated as a merchant resource. Redistribution in whole or in part is not allowed.
RIGGING (by Nerd3D)
• User-friendly rigging from the ground up, created by Nerd3D
• Body handles in the face, chest, and buttocks give amazing flexibility in the figure
• Fully weight mapped figure scales can add even more variety to characters
• Takes advantage of all Poser 11 features
• Fully rigged face, with 30 face control chips, is remarkably expressive and easy to use
• Rigged transforms allow amazing freedom and detail in poses.
• Extra bones (metacarpals) in the hands allow extremely realistic hand poses.
• Extra bone (metatarsal) in the foot for extremely realistic foot arches without the need for morphs.
• Each and every toe can also be posed individually.
MORPHS (Face morphs by Deecey; Body morphs by Blackhearted)*
• 144 face and expression morphs
• 13 phoneme morphs
• 23 basic body morphs
* These morphs can be used as merchant resources to create your own character morph injections. Please refer to page 10 in the LaFemme Users Guide PDF for instructions on how to create your injection poses.
*Additional body morphs will be available separately at release. Morphs furnished separately from the La Femme base may not be used as merchant resources unless designated as such.
TEXTURES (by Rhiannon)
• 24 Gorgeously crafted color, bump, specular, and transparency maps by Rhiannon
• 4096×4096 Head, Torso, and Limbs textures
• 2048×2048 Lash and Eyebrow Trans
• 1024×1024 Eye Textures
• Face includes Natural, Natural No Brows, and four makeup options
• Body includes gens and no gens bases
* Textures furnished with the La Femme Base package can be used as Merchant Resources
MATERIALS AND SHADERS
• All materials are compound Firefly/SuperFly Shaders. Poser automatically chooses the correct shader setup depending on the renderer you select.
• Procedural SSS shader by Blackhearted, for that “EZ Skin” look
• Simple PBR shader by Deecey, best for export to third party software
• SSS with Refracted Eyes, special thanks to Stefan Werner, former Poser developer.