Packard was a United States based brand of luxury automobile built by the Packard Motor Car Company of Detroit, Michigan, and later by the Studebaker-Packard Corporation of South Bend, Indiana. The first Packard automobiles were produced in 1899 and the brand went off the market in 1958. Packard automobiles are highly sought after by collectors today, and the marque enjoys an active collectors club system.
While Henry Ford was producing cars that sold for $440, the Packards concentrated on more upscale cars that started at $2,600. Packard automobiles developed a following not only in the United States, but also abroad, with many heads of state owning them.
Try Bluehost its fast
Due to the similarities in the design of the Packard Seventh Series, this digital version could be either the “726 Standard Eight” or the “733 Standard Eight”.
* DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 158,638 polygons.
* Model built entirely with 3-sided polygons.
* Opening and closing doors, with Pose Control dials on the Body.
* Accurately opening and closing left and right front hood sections, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* Front seats can move forward and back to accommodate figures of different sizes.
* A Pose Control dial on the Body rotates all four wheels.
* Steering wheel is turnable and an Pose Control dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
* Five materials for the Body metal:
– Blue (default)
* One set of textures for the instruments and license plates are included.
* All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY