In our local small-town police station, we have a dispatch area that is shared with the front desk of the station that serves the people of your town. We have a few holding cells for some rowdy people that just need a night to sleep it off. These holding cells are made up of several barred cells. With a bed, thin mattress, a blanket, and pillow, toilet, and sink in the corner.
There are two interrogation rooms where persons of interest are questioned with one-way windows/mirrors with police officers/ detectives on the other side who watch the interrogation and the suspect.
Try Bluehost its fast
The processing area is a big enough space to take pictures of our more serious offenders, as well as utilizing it as a holding space.
We also have a waiting area and a locker room you’ll find lockers assigned to police officers where they store their clothing, shoes, and personal hygiene products.
* DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 237,240 polygons.
* 5 office doors can open, with Pose Control dials on the Body.
* 4 jail cell doors can open, with Pose Control dials on the Body.
* Includes these parts which can be rotated or repositioned in the scene:
– 3 Benches (in the right-rear room)
– 2 Tables (in the interview rooms)
– 4 Chairs (in the interview rooms)
– Measuring Stick
* Includes these parts which can be hidden/ shown but not repositioned:
– 2 Benches (in the lobby)
– Book (on the desk)
– Lamp (on the desk)
– 2 Lockers
– Microphone (on the desk)
– Radio (on the desk)
– 3 Sinks (in the cells)
– 2 Toilets (in the cells)
– 8 Interior walls
– 3 Interior walls with beds
– 4 Left walls
– 1 Rear wall
– 1 Right wall
* One set of texture maps.
* All of the materials use Iray shaders.
* Fourteen camera files are included.
* The camera files are positioned inside the walls so no walls block the camera.
– You can use these camera files to render the scene or use them as starting points.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Camera model shown in the sales images is available separately.
Original model by Tony Rizo and uploaded for sale here with permission.
DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY