The original Pose Architect product made creating realistic body poses as easy as 1-2-3. This add-on pack adds even more fully-animated pose dials to increase the power of Pose Architect even more!
Try Bluehost its fast
The included animated pose-control dials take the figure’s body center-of-balance into account to keep the figure well-balanced. These pose-dials use natural animated movement instead of stiff joint rotation.
The included leg pose-dials maintain foot contact with the ground plane for a more natural look.
The included arm pose-dials are separated into left and right side, so that you can mix and match pose-dials.
Pose Architect also works with the base pose-dials included with Genesis 8 Female. Pose-dials can be combined with standard joint posing to further perfect your pose.
To overcome the limitations with pose-dials (see below), a preset is included to extract the resulting joint pose parameters from the pose-dial values creating a simple body pose.
Simply follow these 3 steps:
- Use as many of the pose-dials as needed to create your pose. Multiple pose-dials can be added in together with existing joint body posing to create your perfect pose.
- Once your pose is created, use the included preset to automatically convert the dial values into standard joint posing.
- You can now save out your pose without the pose-dial as a standard figure pose.
Control Dial Limitations that are solved by this prodiuct:
- They do not work well with Inverse-Kinematics.
- Controls Dial values saved in a pose cannot be applied to a figure that doesn’t have the same control poses.