Located in the middle of the starship, this room allows the crew access to the sensor equipment. The engineers can also perform routine and system maintenance on the sensor equipment without interrupting the bridge crew.
Three chairs allow the crew members to sit down while performing their tasks, though more chairs can easily be brought in.
Try Bluehost its fast
* Includes DAZ Studio props (dsf, duf/ png):
– Sensor Maintenance Room, at approx 51,697 polygons.
– Station Chair, at approx 2,851 polygons.
– “All”: loads the room with three chairs in the correct location.
* As is usual for our sets, all walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
* Two sets of left hallway doors can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* Two sets of right hallway doors can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* Two sets of inner doors can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* Includes both the sensor maintenance room and the hallway section shown in the image.
* The chair is a separate model and does not have any moving parts.
* One color scheme for all the monitor displays is included.
* All of the materials use Iray shaders.
* Eleven camera files are included.
* The cameras have been positioned so no walls will block the camera.
* You can use these camera files to render the scene or use them as starting points.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY