Introducing the next starship room for DAZ Studio: the Engineering Room 2.
From this room, the crew can monitor all the energy functions of the ship.
The center table can be reprogrammed to display any data, and then send that data to any of the screens within the room.
The two-story tall warp core reactor funnels the fuel into a massive reaction which is then fed out to the engines via the conduits in the rear.
A side ladder allows the crew to access the upper levels.
* DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, at 69,582 polygons.
* Like our Starship Bridges, all walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
* The right and left doors can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* All of the monitor screens use their own texture map, which makes it easy to change the screens and customize the room to suit the needs of your scene.
* All of the materials use Iray shaders.
* Ten camera files are included.
* The cameras have been positioned so no walls will block the camera.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY