– 1 Complete gas station by night
– 1 Complete gas station day light
– 20 cameras
– 1 Iray Render preset by night
– 1 Iray Render preset day light
– 72 Separate props (trees, rigged bridge, car wreck, etc…)
– 1 Gas pum figure fully rigged (counters + fuel gun) with sign prop parented (see bellow to use easily)
– 2 poses for the counters
– 2 poses for the fuel gun
– 2 textures style for the pump: clean and dirt
– 1 Workbench preset placed in the garage (you need purchase the workbench product available in our DAZ store): https://www.daz3d.com/the-workbench
– 180 HR textures maps up to 8192×8192
The pump is made up of 4 elements:
– Pump base
– Sign prop (parented to the pump base)
– Fuel gun 1 figure with 22 bones (parented to the pump base)
– Fuel gun 2 figure with 22 bones (parented to the pump base)
To manipulate the counters, you have 18 control erc’s which are located in the parameters > Counter Poses Control select the pump figure for that.
Two poses are provided for the fuel guns, be sure to select the figure fuel gun, if you select the pump it will not work.
The pose OUT is planned to be positioned in a vehicle tank, you can refine the pose if necessary, by selecting the bones to your liking.
The pose IN stores the fuel gun.
A pose for the counters is provided, select the pump to apply them.
For the textures style, select the pump to apply them.
DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY